We made the decision to spend one more day at the Hitchin Post Corral and Campgrounds after checking the weather ahead of us. There were wind advisories for where we are, Pensacola, and Mobile and since we do not have a schedule to keep there was no reason to move.
The day started out under dark grey skies then this afternoon the sky turned a lovely blue. It looks like we will have clear skies tomorrow and we are ready to roll. As much as we have enjoyed being here, and by the way they have an excellent free WiFi, we are anxious to be heading further west.
|The Jeep is hooked up and we are ready to roll.|
"If the plan doesn't work, change the plan
but never the goal."