Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Blue Skies

December 15, 2018


Stepped out of the Stinger "B" this morning around 9:00AM and was greeted with beautiful sunshine, blue skies, and the sun peaking up and over the houses across the yard.




The Church across the highway has a Digital Carillon and "O Little Town of Bethlehem" was playing when I opened the door. I stepped back to take a picture and then as I walked towards the house "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" started to play. Just before the hour, during the day we get a couple of songs and then it chimes the hour. Inside the house we can barely hear it but even in warmer weather when the windows are open I hardly ever notice it. Just like the highway noise something that is just always there but never really noticeable.




So today was pretty uneventful. We had our morning coffee, Tom went and picked up our mail, I made a list of what I needed to bring in from the motorhome, so I can cook meals. Then I went out there and still forgot a couple of things. I just hope we get out of here before everything is in here. While I was doing this Tom fixed a light switch in the basement.

We are thinking of washing windows tomorrow...yes, we are bored...LOL...as we continue playing the waiting game. Fingers crossed Monday brings good news.





We hope you had a good day and we are glad you stopped by. 
If you have time to leave a comment we would enjoy hearing from you.

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with Monday, and be right on the road again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The church playing Christmas music would be a nice treat! Too bad it is too cold for open windows. :)
    I'm dancing a jig here, not praying for rain, but for a Monday departure for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the music plays it is like listening to music box...a very large one...lol it is lovely.
      Hoping the departure jig works...I know when the Jeep is back in the driveway I will be dancing.

      Delete
  4. Like the others I wish good things happen on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you get on the road soon. Safe Travels

    ReplyDelete