Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Forty-Six Years

Sunday, December 13, 2015


Our Facebook post:


Today we celebrated our 46th Wedding Anniversary. Not sure where the time went since we stood at the altar at St. Anne's yet here we are 46 years later living our retirement dream. Some days it does not seem possible but we have a great son, a lovely daughter and daughter-in-law, plus seven beautiful grandchildren. It has been a great ride so far proving hopes and dreams do come true.



 
To help prove the theory when you are married for awhile you start to think alike. I add this picture, to today's post, of the cards we exchanged this year.
 
 
 
 
 
I'll always remember the song they were playin'
The first time we danced and I knew
As we swayed to the music and held to each other
I fell in love with you

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
Would you be my partner then every night?
When we're together it feels so right
Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?


Lyrics from - Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray
 



 
 
 
 
hello

No comments:

Post a Comment