Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Making our way North to Michigan

May 5th and 6th 2015

These two days were mostly about making miles as we had told our kids we would be there by May 7th. Plus, we had reservations at a RV park near Algonac, MI.

We continued North on I 77 until we connected with I 70 and headed West. We then connected with I 75 truly headed North. We spent the 5th at a Walmart in Piqua, OH.


Driving through Columbus



The next day we continued North on I 75 and spent the night at the Fire Lake Camper Park. It was a nice park right outside of Bowling Green with easy access to grocery shopping.

A familiar sign

Our view of Fire Lake
(Being from Michigan we would call this a pond.)

 
Some Dandelions outside our door.
For me they say spring is here...and I like them.

 
 
"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can."
                                                                                                                                      ~Danny Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment