Pages

Monday, January 18, 2021

Quiet Day at the 3 Dreamers RV Park

 Sunday, January 17, 2021

It truly was a quiet day at the Stinger "B" today. It was one of those days just to be lived and enjoyed. We sat out for a little while later in the afternoon and I took a short walk around our site and out the front gate to take a couple of pictures looking east as the sun was setting. Those pictures are below. I took a couple pictures of the sunset but just not the same over other rigs so they are gone. You really do get spoiled watching sunsets in the openness when boondocking in the desert. Though we are enjoying our time here with full hookups we are counting down when we will be back out in the desert.
















We are glad to you stopped by!
If you have time to leave a comment we would enjoy hearing from you.

12 comments:

  1. Sun rising or setting with a beautiful background is always nice to capture when you can. Enjoy your time there and wishing you many wonderful warm days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the one of things I do love about being in the desert or when we are by the lakes at home the unobstructed views of the sun rising and setting.

      Delete
  2. It is nice to slow down once in awhile to just enjoy the beautiful weather and rest. I certainly do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. Do nothing days are wonderful to enjoy.

      Delete
  3. Love our beautiful flag blowing in the wind! Great pictures once again Deb! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley. We were sitting out and the flag blowing in the wind across the way is what prompted me to get up and grab my camera.

      Delete
  4. I always think how nice it would be to just sit and do nothing all day. Then it happens and I'm antsy and can't sit still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. In reality the only way I really enjoy just sitting is if I am actually doing something like crocheting. Though I do think of that as just sitting...😊

      Delete
  5. Nothing beats being out in the open desert.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the Hook-Ups.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being in the open desert is a wonderful place to be.

      Delete