Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Hello

Thursday, January 30, 2020

We left La Posa South Tuesday morning, January 28th,  a little after 9 o'clock. Our goal for the day was a spot out in the desert about 12 miles or so south on 95. Always sad to see our time at LaPosa South come to an end as it is always fun to be parked out there during these two weeks during the "Big Tent" with the gang from Ontario.  Yet at the same time new adventures await down the road and we are anxious to be on our way.


Leaving . Now there are three units left.
Kim and Ken, Patsy and Bill, Keith and Oreo

Arriving at our new neighborhood.
Deb and Riley found this site and moved here the day before
and very generously shared it with us.

The sun coming up over the Kofa Mountains this morning.


If you read this blog you know two things about me concerning this blog. I try to reply to all the comments and I do eventually catch up most of the time. (Mainly because, like most of those we know who blog, it as a journal of where we have been and when. Lets face it we are retired seniors it is hard to remember what day it is let alone were we where a month ago...lol) I will be doing just that when we get to Yuma and full hook ups with steady internet.  The internet/service out here is strange, Deb, On a long and lonesome highway...., is able to get her blog out. I had to try more then three time to just make 5 replies yesterday. My pictures are uploading at a snails pace but I have been able to receive and place calls on and off but she is having issues with that. I can open up the internet on my phone but Tom cannot. So in a few minutes I will be trying to publish this with fingers crossed it goes out.










We are glad you stopped by!
If you have time to leave a comment we would enjoy hearing from you.

15 comments:

  1. It could be your Carrier. The first year we upgraded our TracFones at the "Q" and we had no problems Kathy had ATT and I had Verizon. The next year her ATT would not work so now both our phones are on the Verizon Towers. If we ever return to Florida word is that Verizon sucks.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your new location with Deb.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that is true about Florida I am really glad we have AT&T. Interestingly I was getting 5G in the Quartzsite area and now in this spot in Yuma 4G.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are visiting Deb and Riley. I may be out your way soon. I need a break from this cleaning and I do need to find a place close by where I can park two MHs together for a week while I get things transferred and do something with Miss Adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did enjoy our time by Deb and Riley it just went by to fast.
      Again, congratulations on your new to you motorhome, just sorry because of the paperwork we missed a last Happy Hour with you. Looking forward to seeing you down the road and a tour. Good luck with the transfer but I hear you may have help and that is a good thing.

      Delete
  3. That is one of the most challenging parts of blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing it's your carrier too. While I'm in Tucson, AT&T doesn't work so well, but Verizon is excellent. In Quartzsite, I have better luck with AT&T, so you just never know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right you just never know. We had thought about putting Tom's phone on Verizon and keeping mine on AT&T at one time. Then with our deal we just decided to stay with AT&T and deal with it.

      Delete
  5. Glad you are out there with Deb and Riley :) Looks like a beautiful area. Nice you were able to get a little blog out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were glad to be out there with them, also. The bonus was the beautiful spot.

      Delete
  6. I have to agree with Nancy and Rick. I know things slowed down considerably at the Q but with AT&T if I'd stayed up past 9:30 I could posted daily. Today, you'll be in Yuma and it will be zip zip zip! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right the pictures are uploading...zip...zip...zip...LOL I do enjoy that way more then the snail pace...:)

      Delete
  7. Hope you got to enjoy your days of peace and quiet you were looking forward to. Looks like you found a great spot. All too soon you will be back in the connected world.....and maybe that's not a good thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly did enjoy the peace and quiet and we had wonderful neighbors.
      It was great having the opportunity to spend some time with you and Cheryl again.

      Delete
  8. What I failed to mention when I talked about the internet service being strange was we are all on AT&T and I thought it was interesting that we all were getting a different "part", so to speak, of the connection. I do not know if anyone else has the problem but sometimes it is in my thoughts but does not come out my finger tips correctly when I am typing...LOL

    What I do know for sure is we enjoy reading all the comments and always appreciate any suggestions that are made. So thank you.

    ReplyDelete