Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

One of Life's Moments

January 11, 2015

Today was just one of those days we enjoyed just being in this place in our lives.

Tom went over to the clubhouse to watch the Packers beat the Cowboys so he enjoyed the game...:). Yes we are from Michigan and yes we are Packer fans. First of all we live about 2 hours from Green Bay and 7 hours from Detroit so we are more connected to Green Bay. Secondly, his father followed the Packer's and he has been a fan his entire life through the good years and bad.

I stayed back at the Crusader to get some things together I will need when I fly back to Michigan next week. I wanted the packing pretty much out of the way so I could just enjoy our time here and watching the game is not on my priority list.

When the game was done Tom came back and cleaned the outside of the windows. Now our view is a lot clearer.

He later grilled steaks while I put vegetables in the oven to roast. It was a delicious meal and with leftovers we will enjoy it again.

The rest of evening was spent enjoying the rest of the day.

As I write this the rain is coming down this morning but there is the promise of sun this afternoon. So who knows what the day will bring.



"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather,
always bring your own sunshine."
~Anthony J. D'Angelo

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to be able to just kick back and enjoy the world around you or do things as you see fit. Part of the RV lifestyle.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete