This blog will be short and to the point. Installing a new wire harness did not fix the problem and the local dealership's work day and week ended without hearing back from Chrysler as to the next step. The local Service Manager said he would be checking his computer on Saturday but the reality is there will not be anyone there over the weekend to work on any new solution they have come up with. So the earliest we could get the Jeep back is Monday and if a new part is needed possibly Tuesday. Locally they are doing their best to solve the problem and we appreciate it. The thing is it is still a frustrating position to be in.
I am not even going to try and predict when we will be able to leave. It is impossible to even guess when the problem will be figured out and resolved. I will end by just saying we hope to be on the road soon.
Not a lot happened here today except waiting for a call about the Jeep.
We hope your day was an enjoyable one.
If you have time to leave a comment we would enjoy hearing from you.
If not we are still glad you stopped by.