Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Another Trip to the Dentist

 Tuesday, January 3, 2023

We were up and moving early this morning; we both had dentist appointments in Los Algodones. Tom to have a root canal finished and I had the rest of my deep cleaning done. I am happily done for this year but Tom has two more appointments. 


Walkway into Los Algodones

Courtyard at Dr. Urena's Office

Took these two pictures of the Cargo Muchacho Mountains
when we returned home this afternoon.

I just liked the look of the clouds and the mountains.


Tonight's Sunset 


Our day ended visiting with Deb, Doug, and Yuma. It was a little cool this evening but we sat and chatted until the sun was setting. Then we said our goodnights and everyone headed into the warmth of their homes. Always a nice way to end the day.





We are glad you stopped by!
If you have time to leave a comment we would enjoy hearing from you.

4 comments:

  1. Good to get the dental appointments out of the way early in the day. It was a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word Dentist just gives me the chills. I feel for you Tom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nancy. The rest of the day sounds awesome though!

    ReplyDelete