Pages

Monday, January 2, 2023

Sunrise On A Peaceful Day In The Desert

Monday, January 2, 2023 

I was up in time to see the sun come up over the Cargo Muchacho Mountains this morning the pictures of which are below. Then I guess I decided those were enough pictures for today because when I sat to write the blog this evening they were all the pictures I had on my camera. Then I found one on my phone I took while walking this afternoon. 


The light comes first

and then the sun starts to make its ascent.

Clouds catching some of the early


light

to the north and northwest of us.


The last picture I took before the sun slipped behind the cloud.

I took this one standing in a wash behind were we 
are parked. I always find it amazing how much 
wood is bunched up in the washes by the water as it flows.

Today was a peaceful day in our neighborhood. We enjoyed a quiet coffee hour and later a quiet happy hour. That is not to say there was not sitting and talking when I say quiet because there was. It is hard to put into words but it was one of those days that slipped by were nothing stands out. Yet at the end of the day looking back, as I write this, it was a good day spent with friends and each other in the peaceful quiet of this place we are in the desert.






We are glad you stopped by!
If you have time to leave a comment we would enjoy hearing from you.

4 comments: