Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

A Wonderful Campfire, Our Neighborhood Decreased By Three, Happy Hour with Friends

 Monday, November 27, 2023

I am sitting here with my fingers ready to type trying to remember how are day started yesterday. I know Tom made coffee and then, that thought triggered my memory now I know, he took off with three loads of laundry. Sue and Lorne were off to town, also. Deb and Riley spent most of their day at RV Lifestyles. Kim and I were sitting outside when Ken stopped by to say he was headed into town for a couple of groceries and to confirm the list.  I must say Kim and I had a very pleasant coffee hour everyone else was off doing chores/running errands. I think Kim would agree someone had to keep our daily coffee hour going and we were more than up to the task and happy to do it. 

The golden yellow of the  clouds against the blue of the 
sky was beautiful after the sunset this evening.

Our nighttime sky as Tom was lighting the campfire.

The moon lighting up the desert.
Starting at bottom left: Tom lighting our campfire. Top left:
A selfie in the light of the fire. Top right: the ending
red glow of what was a wonderful campfire.

Enjoying the warmth of the campfire with friends.
Top picture right to left: Lorne, Kim, and Deb
Middle picture right to left: Riley, Tom, Sue, and Ken
Bottom picture: our neighborhood.


Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The sun was already well up in the sky when I raised the shade and looked out the window by my head in the bedroom this morning. The clouds looked beautiful over the mountains; so I got myself up, put on my jacket, grabbed my camera and headed out the door. The bonus, once I was outside, I could see the moon between the clouds.


The sun is up over Deb and Riley's home.

Coffee Hour
Left to right: Kim, Riley, Deb, Lorne, Sue, Tom, and my chair.
Ken was off doing laundry. 

All to soon it was time to wave so long to Sue and Lorne along
with Archie. Safe travels! See you down the road.
Going, going, going, and they are off.

As the clouds move the shadows constantly change on the
mountains. It is a beautiful dance of dark and light.

Later we found this cute guy on the hood of our Jeep.
We have been ducked!
Thank you, Sue and Lorne.

Later in the afternoon Black Beauty drove up into the neighborhood with Patsy and Bill inside, no Gibbs...๐Ÿ™, to join us for Happy Hour. It is always great to have them join us. A picture of this would be nice and luckily Patsy, Chillin' with Patsy, thought so to and took one.

The sun going down on our day.


The afterglow colored the clouds a lovely pink.


Time in this place flows easily along with quiet peacefulness spending it with friends makes the time that much more enjoyable.








We are glad you stopped by!
If you have time to leave a comment we would enjoy hearing from you.

9 comments:

  1. I would definitely agree… it was a very nice coffee hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting ducked is always and unexpected pleasure and brings a smile to ones face. We don't have a lot of duckers here, but we've gotten a couple over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to find a duck on the Jeep and even more fun to place one on someone else's Jeep...๐Ÿ˜Ž

      Delete
  3. Glad you all are enjoying your time together! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are truly enjoying spending this time with everyone.

      Delete
  4. Sad to see friends leave but there are new adventures everywhere for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We enjoyed having you and Sue along with Archie parked nearby! Until next safe travels.

    ReplyDelete